HUTCHINSON, Kansas -- Two men burned in a flash-fire in Hutchinson remain in serious condition.
It happened in the 1200 block of East 4th Avenue in Hutchinson.
When fire crews arrived, they found two victims badly burned in an unattached garage.
"They wanted to build a fire inside the wood burner, and unfortunately, they used a little bit of gas to do it, and it flashed on them," said Deputy Chief Michael Miller, Hutchinson Fire Department.
Both men were flown to Via Christi St. Francis and are expected to be fine.
They're recovering from second-degree burns.